FAB lace frontals are made of 100% virgin hair and Swiss Cashmere lace.
Our Frontals are available from lengths 12″ – 20″ in various hair textures which can be found on our online shop lace frontal section.
Our frontals are fully customised to your desired hair line and shape and can be used for both weave application or custom wigs. We also provide custom lace frontals on its own may you just need a FAB custom frontal.
Frontals are definitely more maintenance then closures, however they do give a more natural look and flexibly with styling.
Here are a few steps that need to be taken when wearing a FAB frontal
– Always comb out the frontal gently with a wide tooth comb to avoid pulling hair out of the lace
– Lay down your baby hears with a good gel/ hair wax
– Spray it down with holding spray to make sure it stays down
– Fill the front gaps of your frontal where the baby hair is with your makeup powder that matches your skin colour using a tiny makeup brush
The Benefits of frontals
– Natural look
– baby hairs illusion without leaving your own hair out
– You can part anywhere you want
– you can wear your hair up or to the back
– Perfect for bridal hair
The Disadvantages of frontals
– More maintenance
– Hair shreds quicker over time
– Shorter duration of use